Welcome to the New Rice Schedule Planning Website.
The system is now using data for Fall 2017 registration.
Note to Students: Schedule Planner is a tool written by a Rice faculty member intended to help students plan which courses to take. It graphically shows your schedule, various sections of a course, and even provides easy access to course and instructor evaluations.
To actually register for your courses, you still need to use the
ESTHER Course Registration Planner system created by official Rice University Administrative Systems Group.
- The Home tab is this page.
- The Course Selection tab is the main site to help plan the next semester.
- The About tab describes the motivation behind this website.
- The Instructions tab provides instructions for using this website.
- The Utilities tab allows
users to email their list of courses and to administer their account / change password.
- The Change Semester tab is used to change which semester's data is used; from 2007 until present defaulting to the latest available.
to launch the official Rice University Advising Website in a separate browser window.
Please use the Utilities page
to submit bugs, request features or provide other feedback.
Disclaimer: Information provided by this website is meant to aid in the selection of courses. It uses publically available information; however, enrollment numbers are not live data. During peak registration times the number of available slots for a course may be significantly less than the number shown. Also if a course has a waitlist, an available spot is reserved for someone currently on the waitlist. Be very cautious in dropping courses based on displayed enrollment information.